Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I-15bis Technical Manuals
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 11:21:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I-15bis Technical Manuals  (Read 3959 times)
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« on: April 17, 2010, 10:36:15 PM »

In this thread from Scalemodels.ru, there are links to two manuals for the I-15bis in pdf format:
http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic_t_21878.html

The second one is the more useful from a modelbuilding perspective - it includes lots of detail drawings of various components of the aircraft. The first one is mostly text, but includes some good drawings of the OP-1 gunsight which should be helpful.

(1) To download, click on the link in the first post of the thread above.
(2) Enter the KAPTCHA code in the box at the bottom of the next page, then click on the green bar below it.
(3) On the next page, click on the active link on the upper left side of the page ("http://narod.ru/disk/19816696000/И-15бис.Кн.1.pdf.html" for example).
(4) Next you will probably get a page offering you a yandex toolbar download; if so, click on your browser's "Back" arrow to return to the previous page, then click on the narod.ru/disc....И-15бис. Кн.1.pdf.html link again.
(5) At this point you'll get the usual questions regarding whether to view, save, or cancel the download; make your choice, and the download should begin. At a rate of about 30Kb/sec, each one of the two will take 15 - 20 minutes to download.

John
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 10:37:51 PM by John Thompson » Logged
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 09:24:52 AM »

Hi John,
thank you for the informations.
Unfortunately there is something wrong with my attempt to download it. The point 4 of your list: I go back, press the file name again (the second one) and go always into the same page offering a bar.
What could I do to refuse?
Massimo
KL

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 04:33:05 PM »

When on John's step 3, uncheck offer for Yandex toolbar (it's all in the yellow box) before clicking link.  That way you will not get the window which offers yandex toolbar download
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: