Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Valom Yak family
Sovietwarplanes
April 27, 2024, 11:02:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Valom Yak family  (Read 3676 times)
flanker

« on: December 24, 2010, 07:36:00 PM »

This is the first thime i see this kits..
Accurate or not ? Better than Amodel family?
Yakovlev Yak-7B (late version)

Yak-7A

Yak-7PVRD

Yak 7V

Yak 7B
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 11:31:32 PM »

This is the first thime i see this kits..
Accurate or not ? Better than Amodel family?
Yakovlev Yak-7B (late version)

Yak-7A

Yak-7PVRD

Yak 7V

Yak 7B

They're all basically the same kit with parts included where required to build the version named on the box. The Yak-7B (late version) includes a separate, nicely-molded styrene fuselage as well as the complete early Yak-7B kit. If you're familiar with the Dakoplast/Modelist Yak-7B, then you already know what these kits are like. I don't know if Valom got the Dakoplast masters to use or if they mastered their kit with Dakoplast parts, but the Valom kits are almost identical to the Dako kit. A few parts which were molded in styrene by Dako are produced in resin by Valom; it may be that these are improved, but I haven't compared them to be sure. Some photoetched parts are also included, and very good decal sheets. In any case, the Valom kits are at least as good as the Dakoplast one or even better, in my opinion. If you have questions about any of the kits, just ask!

The sprue and other images posted on the Modelimex web site for each kit will give you a good idea of what is in the box; here's the Yak-7B late version, for example:
http://www.modelimex.com/detail/aircraft/1-72/1-72-yak-7b-late-version

John
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 11:55:02 PM by John Thompson » Logged
Walker

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 10:29:46 AM »

AFAIK Dakoplast not offered his master model to copy. So we can assume that the product Val pure piracy. Which, incidentally, have Czech producers often happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: