Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
interview and photos
Sovietwarplanes
March 19, 2024, 04:32:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: interview and photos  (Read 5663 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« on: April 25, 2006, 10:05:39 PM »

Hi, Smiley
I've uploaded a page with an interview to the veteran Tikhomirov made by Oleg Korytov. I've uploaded a photo gallery of 12 IAKP KBF, forthemost of pilots, with some partial image of planes.
Please, have a look and let me know how to improve the work.
Massimo
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 11:15:20 PM »

Hi, Smiley
I've updated the page of interviews with new photos, thanks to Oleg.
Massimo
Audrius

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 09:45:23 PM »

hi Massimo
thanks to you and to Oleg for extremely nice and valuable interview and picture collection.
Massimo, please correct the link to part4 of pic page. It does not work (at leas for me)

BR Audrius
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 10:23:08 PM »

Hi, Smiley
I've uploaded a new interview by Oleg Korytov, and made some minor corrections to some profiles of MiG-3.
Massimo
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 10:17:45 PM »

Hi, I've uploaded a new interview by Oleg Korytov and an update of an older one.
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: