Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Chetverikov Che-2 in 1/72?
Sovietwarplanes
April 20, 2024, 01:35:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chetverikov Che-2 in 1/72?  (Read 6046 times)
Bonehammer

Stealing the nail file from her own purse

« on: January 01, 2011, 02:24:16 PM »

I treated myself to an MBR-2 in its original M-Avia/"Model Group Dnepr" boxing.
On the side of the box there is a "MDG 2000" advertising for other kits from the same company: Che-2, GAZ-AA, IAR-39, He.114 and a biplane similar to a Lohner C.I. Of these only the GAZ-AA seems to have been produced. Does anyone know abouth the others? I was in awe with the Che-2 boxart which is this very same picture: link

Does anyone know more about it? I think the producer has folded but good molds never die, as the MBR-2 itself testifies.

I'm too lazy to even fi
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 06:37:43 PM »

I'm expecting the MBR-2 as a belated Christmas present myself! Regarding the Che-2, I did what you've already probably tried - a search turned up nothing on a 1/72 kit of any kind at all, although I only searched in English, not in Russian. I did find some excellent drawings on the Seawings site, though:
http://www.seawings.co.uk/che-2Plansgal.htm

Also some MBR-2 stuff, which I'll post in the thread on that aircraft.

John
learstang

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 08:17:06 PM »

Nice looking flying boat.  I have to admit I don't recall seeing this plane before - and not only am I a fan of VVS aeroplanes, I also fancy flying boats.  This would make a nice kit.  I'll have to do my usual rooting about the Internet to see if I can find more information about this plane.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
TISO

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 03:50:20 PM »

I'll have to do my usual rooting about the Internet to see if I can find more information about this plane.
A suggestion:
http://www.airwar.ru/enc/sww2/mdr6.html

Disciple of Error
learstang

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 06:15:24 PM »

Thank you, TISO!  That has some nice pictures and plans.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
warhawk

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 12:32:07 PM »

OMG, I have never seen this elegant plane before! Is it possible Soviets had something cooler than PBY?  Grin
Well, good work everyone, now I have to make place in my stash for yet another box!  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: