Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
new classification for the topics
Sovietwarplanes
April 24, 2024, 11:25:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: new classification for the topics  (Read 14951 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 07:39:11 PM »

Hi all,
I've made new categories for the GPW era. Please, have a look and let me know your comments, possibly before I start to move the existing topics.
Regards
Massimo
marluc

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 10:44:31 PM »

I like it so far Massimo,well done.Greetings.

Martin
JP
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 07:22:10 AM »

Same.  I think there will simply be a small adjustment period, and then it will be fine. 
JP
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 01:59:40 PM »

I see you've been busy Massimo!  I have to say I like the new organization.
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 06:15:51 PM »

Hi all,
I've made new categories for the GPW era. Please, have a look and let me know your comments, possibly before I start to move the existing topics.
Regards
Massimo

Good work, Massimo - well done! Thank you for all the extra work you're putting into these improvements!

John
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 01:01:24 PM »

Thank you. By the way, has anyone an idea how to split a topic? I haven't found an appropriate command. Have I to cut and glue each single old post in a new one?
Regards
Massimo
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2011, 04:43:23 PM »

Thank you. By the way, has anyone an idea how to split a topic? I haven't found an appropriate command. Have I to cut and glue each single old post in a new one?
Regards
Massimo

That's strange - on every post, up in the top right-hand corner of each one, I see "Quote", "Modify", "Remove", and "Split Topic". That's how I split the topic "Yak-1b from Amodel Yak-1" off from the thread "Art Model Future Releases". Maybe I have different moderator authorizations from you? Obviously that should be changed! If you need me to do anything, just let me know what it is.

John
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 04:46:06 PM by John Thompson » Logged
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 06:34:19 PM »

That is right John. I didn't see it, I usually see posts from the 'last ten' lists.
Thank you
Massimo
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: