Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
test post and greetings!
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 09:57:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: test post and greetings!  (Read 3962 times)
feroc

« on: February 24, 2011, 02:03:48 AM »

hello all - this is a test post as requested by Massimo to make sure my login works
I also wanted to say I'm happy to see this board active and running - I am a novice at Russian a/c, but have a lot of kits to be built!  I look forward to gaining some information and hopefully be able to share some as well

Best Regards,
Paul
learstang

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 04:55:53 AM »

Welcome to the site!  Paul, if you want to know about Soviet aircraft, this is the place to be.  If you have any questions about the IL-2 Shturmovik, you can ask me, as I'm reasonably knowledgeable about this aeroplane.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Dark Green Man

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 09:00:37 PM »

Hello paul !
(my name is also Paul Smiley)

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: