Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
il-2 on skis
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 02:28:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: il-2 on skis  (Read 4449 times)
-spokito-

« on: March 04, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »

hello,
on a demand by learstang, i show you one of my first models bilded in 2006.  just from the box of the accurate miniatures kit  1/48th.
probably the cause of my VVS dependance ...he have a lot of kamarads now !

the jeep beside is the tamiya gaz-67 b.
regards
francis
learstang

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 05:45:06 PM »

Excellent work, Francis, thank you for the pictures!  A very well done Shturmovik - very accurate and you did a great job on the winter camouflage.  With such a brilliant start, I can see why you kept building VVS subjects.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 05:50:54 PM »

Really beautiful. If one masks the background, it could resemble the photo of a real plane.
Only, I think that skis were used on thick layers of snow and ice. I would give some more snow to hide the grass.
Massimo
-spokito-

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 06:47:46 PM »

Only, I think that skis were used on thick layers of snow and ice. I would give some more snow to hide the grass.
Massimo
yes it's true. in fact, the base is 5 years old and the snow is half that it was before ! it need to be refreshed....may be one day  Grin
marluc

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 10:32:01 PM »

Superb model spokito!!!! I like the winter finish and the way you faded it in some places.Thanks for sharing it with us,greetings.

Martin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: