Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Cold War Fantasies in Italian
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 02:45:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cold War Fantasies in Italian  (Read 5544 times)
KL

« on: March 15, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »

This could be interesting for Massimo   Wink - 1950es Italian book

Download at:  http://depositfiles.com/ru/files/86hnl9vrw

Cheers,   Smiley
KL
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 08:46:28 PM »

Hi Konstantin,
what a marvel! So we have access to a previously unknown source and could revolution the knowledges on VVS!
 Cheesy
Regards
Massimo
learstang

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 10:38:07 PM »

Hi Konstantin,
what a marvel! So we have access to a previously unknown source and could revolution the knowledges on VVS!
 Cheesy
Regards
Massimo

Such as the MiG-19 was an almost exact copy of the Ta-153 and not the indigenous Soviet design we have been led to believe all these years!

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 09:49:58 PM »

...and who knew that the MiG-19 was called "The Flying Barrel"?! Wink

John
learstang

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 12:23:04 AM »

Considering how appallingly little the NATO countries knew about Soviet aviation during the 1950's (and '60's and '70's and '80's...) it sometimes amazes me that we weren't all blasted to smithereens during those times (what are those strange aeroplanes dropping those strange dark objects - they obviously don't match our Soviet profiles so nothing to worry about)!  Or were our intelligence services trying to lull the Soviets into a false sense of security by pretending to be completely clueless about Soviet aviation?  Questions abound.  I'm still trying to find a real photograph of that weird six-engined turboprop B-36/Tu-95 hybrid thingie the Soviets supposedly had.

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: