Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Logged out whilst writing post
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 09:16:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logged out whilst writing post  (Read 6252 times)
krofire

« on: May 09, 2006, 10:06:07 AM »

Just a quick warning to anyone who logs in here and checks the 'log out in 60 minutes' box like I did. It REALLY means it will log you out. Whatever you are doing. I was writing a post and as soon as I clicked the Submit button THEN it informed me I had been logged out. You lose everything you were doing.

Gee. Thanks. I know it is my own fault but - as I say - you have been warned! I won't make that mistake again anyway.

Mark Brown
High Wycombe,
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 06:24:15 AM »

Hi, Smiley
if one expects it, he can select-copy the whole text before submitting, so he can paste it after reconnecting.
Thank you for the warning.
Massimo
lancemaria

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 08:51:41 AM »

hello,. its a good warning,..  even its just a little its quietly give me some idea... Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: