Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Yak-141 of Artmodel
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 12:47:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yak-141 of Artmodel  (Read 3953 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« on: May 28, 2011, 01:50:38 PM »

Hi, I've bought this beast! About thirty euros.
In general, the model looks nice enogh. It includes seven medium/small size grey sprues plus the canopy, a resin seat and nozzle. Options are provided for main nozzle pointing down or back, liftjet doors open or closed, air intakes open or closed by a grille.
The canopy is made in one piece.
The overall impression of the model is good, even if it's not much detailed. I was desturbed by the liftjet intakes that doesn't show the blades of the fans. I suppose that I'll have to look for some fan in the spare pieces box, however there is some space for some aftermarket item.
By the way, there was the I-185 in the shop, but at the end I left it, I've already built the old kit of Modelist and there is no way to paint it in another livery.
Regards
Massimo
Walker

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 11:53:37 AM »

By the way, there was the I-185 in the shop, but at the end I left it, I've already built the old kit of Modelist and there is no way to paint it in another livery.

Hi Massimo! I for some reason convinced that soon you'll want to buy another I-185. Grin Especially since he with the motor M-71.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: