Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Early Model Tu-95 From Amodel!
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 02:29:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Early Model Tu-95 From Amodel!  (Read 5430 times)
learstang

« on: November 08, 2011, 02:08:54 AM »

According to Hannants, it looks like Amodel are going to be releasing an early model Tu-95 Bear (with the three rear turrets) in 1/72nd scale!  This has got to be the kit that's been on my want-to-have list the longest.  Although I suspect it won't be all injection-moulded (unlike what Hannants are saying), I still look forward to this kit with extreme anticipation.  I'm sure that it will be in the normal Amonster fashion, with the major parts such as the wing and fuselage in fibreglass-resin, and the other parts injection-moulded.  I suspected this might be coming as they recently did the Tu-116 (Tu-114D), which was the straightforward transport version of the Tu-95.  The Hannants link is here -
http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/AMU03272

Regards,

Jason
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 02:16:45 AM by learstang » Logged

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
learstang

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 06:48:09 PM »

My all-time favourite aeroplane (and most-wanted kit of all time) is now available from Hannants for the low, low price of 173.33 Pounds Sterling ($270.74USD)!  Oh well, every silver-lining has its cloud.  And just in time for Christmas!  Now who in my family has the bob to buy me this as a present?  Here's the link, by the way - http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/AMU03272 Get them while they're hot!

Regards,

Jason

- Warren William Zevon
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 08:05:28 PM »

Hi Jason,
splendid plane indeed.... but isn't that Zvezda will make something similar for 50 ? some day?
Regards
Massimo
learstang

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 08:17:35 PM »

I'd love to see that, Massimo, and if it were as nice as their Pe-8, it would be a wonderful kit indeed.  I don't think I can wait that long, though.  If I can scrape the money together, this is a kit I have to have.

Regards,

Jason

- Warren William Zevon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: