Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Wanted: Maquette 1/72 La-5 Kit(s)
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 04:39:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: Maquette 1/72 La-5 Kit(s)  (Read 5629 times)
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« on: March 08, 2007, 03:25:12 PM »

Hi all! Does anyone have the Maquette 1/72 "Lavotchkin La-5 Fighter" kit (No. MQ-7235) that he (or she) would like to sell to me? The decal sheet has to be included, complete, and in good condition, and it has to be the Maquette version of this kit, not VES, Cooperativa, or Eastern Express - it's the decals that I specifically want, although the kit itself will be useful, too. Thank you!

John Thompson
Please reply to: jthmpson@eol.ca
Dark Green Man

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 12:37:10 AM »

John,
although this is an American company (one I have done business with for years) you should be able to buy these by the fistful with your credit card.
if not then contact me off-board and we can work something out.
[/font]

http://www.squadron.com/ItemDetails.asp?item=MQ07235

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 02:10:20 AM »

Thanks, DGM! It's been many years since I dealt with Squadron (no real reason for stopping that I recall) - are they dependable for having items in stock? Thanks for the tip!

John
Dark Green Man

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 12:53:48 AM »

you can always check the website.
if something is out of stock there will be a message like 'sorry this item is out of stock , please check back often'
I've found their service to be quite good, one time my package from them got run over by a truck (or so I was told on the phone) in a couple of days they sent out a replacement.
(this insurance is only $0.95 per order )
on this particular occasion this was a very little money spent and a very big return.

[/color]

"when we lose the right to be different, we lose the priviledge to be free"--Charles Evans Hughes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: