Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Il-2 shot down
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 06:59:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Il-2 shot down  (Read 18219 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2014, 01:31:55 PM »

Hi Misos,
I see it in this way:

By the way, have you altered the darkness in some parts? On the original photo, the rectangle I've painted yellow is as light as the close ones. here it has a darker look.
Regards
Massimo
66misos

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2014, 06:13:43 PM »

Hi Massimo,
I updated picture - horizontal yellow stripe is added on the rear fuselage.
In some parts/areas I changed also darkness when green was "tuned". Plus different coloring approaches/methods I use for different areas and/or details and/or corrections give different results.
So, this would go to the galery:

German soldiers posing on the belly landed Il-2 single-seater. The souvenir-hunters have removed parts of the skinning, leaving to see the yellowish putty for wood. Note the plane is without the fuselage red star. Probably summer/autumn 1941.
Regards,
   66misos

EDIT Nov 21, 2014: gallery at http://sovietwarplanes.com/board/index.php?topic=1912.0
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:17:53 AM by 66misos » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: