Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
broken links to images
Sovietwarplanes
April 16, 2024, 06:17:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: broken links to images  (Read 2989 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« on: August 06, 2017, 11:43:22 AM »

Hi all,
it seems that some links to images have gone due to the new policy of Photobucket to not allow the linking to outer sites.
It would be good that those members, that posted the photos whose link have gone, provide in some way to allow the visualization.
Regards
Massimo
Seawinder

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 11:15:31 PM »

Hi all,
it seems that some links to images have gone due to the new policy of Photobucket to not allow the linking to outer sites.
It would be good that those members, that posted the photos whose link have gone, provide in some way to allow the visualization.
Regards
Massimo

I've already re-linked most of the photos I've posted here, but it's important to realize that it's not always a quick process: one must establish an account at a new hosting site and upload all the necessary pictures before links can be obtained.
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 08:06:06 AM »

Hi,
thank you for your effort. I hope that many members will do their part to preserve the archive that we have collected in many years.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: