Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New Member, help Photo upload in forum and identificatetd crash landing La-7
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 03:18:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member, help Photo upload in forum and identificatetd crash landing La-7  (Read 2913 times)
Holger

« on: June 30, 2019, 05:50:58 PM »

Hello, I'm new here in the forum, follow the page "Soviet Planes.com" for many years, often as the basis for a new model airplane. I run prototypical / historic model making on a scale of 1:72 and 1:48. In addition, I "fly" Il-2 since the beginning.
Now to my request.
In the internet I found 2 photos of an emergency landed La-7. The caption does not give much, but since both sides of the plane were photographed, I decided to recreate this machine. The camouflage scheme and the color gradient can be seen very accurately, nevertheless, there are a few questions.

My problem: how can I upload the pictures here in the forum in the appropriate thread. I am desperate because I have not succeeded so far.
If someone can give me a tip, I upload the pictures and then to my questions. I think they are quite interesting for Lavochkin fans.
Best regards, Holger
Troy Smith

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 08:42:13 PM »

Hi Holger

if the photos are already in the internet, the icon under the Italic button is the insert image, click that, and in the editor you get img /img, but with square brackets.
just paste the image URL inbetween the img codes and it should then appear when you post.
if you have an image host, just use the URL from there.

HTH
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 02:36:11 PM »

Hi Holger,
so, the fies of the images have to be outside this site. This choice was made years ago to save space on our disk area.
You can copy and glue the address of the image from the browser into the page on the forum, and while it is selected click the second icon of  the second button line, the one with a picture. Then you can check if the loading is OK pressing the preview button. If all appeas as it should, you can  press the Post button.
Regards
Massimo
Holger

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 07:13:37 PM »

Thank you for your prompt reply.
My problem, the photos are stored on my hard drive as a JPEG file, the Internet address of which I have no more. I found this while browsing the Internet.
So how do I upload the photos from my hard drive in the forum?

Yours sincerely

Holger

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 08:19:38 PM »

Hi Holger,
there are sites of images hosting. You can google a bit and choose one, make a free account, upload the images, each image receives an address, then copy their links into the forum.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: