Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
gathering all old friends in one place
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 11:02:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: gathering all old friends in one place  (Read 4754 times)
Psy06

« on: October 21, 2019, 01:21:20 PM »

Massimo and all, I invite you all to my facebook blog in which one only the research of history of aviation, all old friends in one place. You know, many things with my authorship in the web are dead, so now everything will be revived there.

https://www.facebook.com/DLinevich
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 04:27:55 PM »

Hi Psy, thank you for your kind invitation.
I didn't know that other sites with your works were dead.
Personally I haven't a Facebook account, and I don't think to make it again. I made one some years ago to look at the site of a photographer friend of mine, then they started to send a lot of mails with faces 'Do you know these guys?'. After some confirmations, they continued for a while, then they sent to me an email requiring a scan of a document to show that I was a real person. I let it expire, I wasn't really interested.
Of course you can post here links to your new works, I'm sure that someone will use them.
If you want to post some work here, you are welcome as always.
Regards
Massimo
Psy06

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 06:42:32 PM »

Hi Psy, thank you for your kind invitation.
I didn't know that other sites with your works were dead.
Personally I haven't a Facebook account, and I don't think to make it again. I made one some years ago to look at the site of a photographer friend of mine, then they started to send a lot of mails with faces 'Do you know these guys?'. After some confirmations, they continued for a while, then they sent to me an email requiring a scan of a document to show that I was a real person. I let it expire, I wasn't really interested.
Of course you can post here links to your new works, I'm sure that someone will use them.
If you want to post some work here, you are welcome as always.
Regards
Massimo
Of course!
dogsbodyMk.1

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 12:17:31 AM »

So how would one go about being added to the Facebook group, or is it your own personal page?

Chris
Pete57

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 11:00:27 AM »

A belated, Merry Xmas and a happy, prosperous 2021.

Pete57
Psy06

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 01:49:16 PM »

So how would one go about being added to the Facebook group, or is it your own personal page?

Chris

Personal page
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: