Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
posting problems, and PM problem
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 04:45:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: posting problems, and PM problem  (Read 1119 times)
Troy Smith

« on: November 17, 2021, 12:00:24 AM »

I keep getting error messages when trying to post, and also when I tried to PM Massimo to ask him as administrator.

Is this an HTML problem?   as trying to post images/links,  none is this, will this post OK?

Troy Smith

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 12:07:59 AM »

tried to post what i was trying to post, again, error message

trying this
Troy Smith

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 12:09:11 AM »

seems shot messages post,  perhaps a problem with using preview, test that next
Troy Smith

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 12:22:09 AM »

short messages post, a longer one causes errors it seems
Troy Smith

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2021, 08:27:02 PM »

this is coming up above the Soviet warplanes - Simple Machines blue line, is this an error code?

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2021, 06:22:20 AM »

Hi Troy,
I know that there is some problem with the software. The version of the forum is dated and gives some problems. The database is dated too. They should be updated, but I have poor informatic competence and courage, I fear that a new software could not read the database. So I need someone competent to help.
Regards
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: