Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Old dead project
Sovietwarplanes
March 29, 2024, 01:27:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Old dead project  (Read 1615 times)
Psy06

« on: February 14, 2021, 08:21:48 AM »

11 years ago I took part in the project of a book on the war on Khalkhin Gol, found the sources in my rubble, so I publish it so that it doesn't disappear. These are aircraft profiles from that war. They were maked from photographs. I have no data on the regiments.

learstang

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 03:15:51 AM »

Thank you very much for posting! I would like to do a book on the Khalkhin-Gol aircraft, of both sides. I have no idea when I will get to it.

Best Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Psy06

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 08:24:41 AM »

Thank you very much for posting! I would like to do a book on the Khalkhin-Gol aircraft, of both sides. I have no idea when I will get to it.

Best Regards,

Jason

Try to find Yuri Svoyskiy, for many years he collected materials from the archives, but for some reason he abandoned his work. Maybe you could make a deal with him.
PG monster

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 12:14:14 PM »

11 years ago I took part in the project of a book on the war on Khalkhin Gol, found the sources in my rubble, so I publish it so that it doesn't disappear. These are aircraft profiles from that war. They were maked from photographs. I have no data on the regiments.

Can you post here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/polkivvs
A lot of experts (and noobs nubs too).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: