Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New book on MiG-3 by Yakubovich
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 10:34:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New book on MiG-3 by Yakubovich  (Read 2394 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« on: April 28, 2021, 01:46:45 PM »

Hi,
a friend has given the link to a new book of Yakubovich on MiG-3.
https://www.aviationmegastore.com/mikoyan-gurewich-mig3-hall-park-ws-129-books-on-aviation/product/?action=prodinfo&art=178904
Do anyone know this book?

Regards
Massimo
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 02:50:11 PM »

I hope it's a good one, but we all know that the best MiG-3 reference is your MMP book!  Wink

John

PS - If I was going to buy this new book, I'd shop around before I'd buy it from Aviation Megastore - their shipping costs are ridiculously high. It seems to be a flat rate - when I complained about it, they said it was a good reason to buy more products in one order to spread the shipping costs out!  Huh
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 02:55:13 PM by John Thompson » Logged
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 07:07:46 AM »

Hi John,
I'm interested into this book, some day I'll update my MiG-3 page and this one could give updated informations.

Probably I'll wait until the book is available from some ebay seller; I am accustomed to this way with good satisfaction till now. I have no hurry: there is the I-16 page to make before, and to complete and link the La-5 page with profiles of F and FN most of which are ready from a long time.

Regards
Massimo
learstang

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 07:02:10 AM »

I don't believe I've seen this book, Massimo. I agree with John, though - yours is still no doubt the best! However, this might be an interesting book to purchase. Since I've done the research on my fighter book (just now published - Woo Hoo!), I've become more interested in the Mikoyan WWII fighters and the Yak fighters also (John).

Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: