Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Greetings from Hungary!
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 05:34:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Hungary!  (Read 1583 times)
Zsolt

« on: May 26, 2021, 06:24:08 PM »

Hey hey Everyone!

Thank1s Massimo for created account to me and let me be member of this wonderful forum.
About me,
I'm living in Hungary and have been working in the aviation sector for almost 30 years.
I build plastic models in 1/72 scale. My target is Arab Israel wars and the Second World War mostly the fighter aces of this area but I show
much interest to the Op Desert Storm Air Ops and planes.

I have a very deep knowledge of the post war soviet aircrafts mostly the MiG family from 15 up to 29. As I work in this environment
I have large collection of photos about the jets of the Hungarian Air Force.

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 07:56:17 PM »

Hi Zsolt,
welcome into this forum.
Maybe you could suggest what kit of MiG-29 in 1/72 is the best choice. I have one or two Italeri still to build, but I suspect that it's not so good.

Best regards
Massimo
learstang

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 08:55:41 PM »

Welcome to the site, Zsolt! I know a little about Soviet aircraft of WWII, especially the Lavochkins and the Il-2 if you ever have any questions about those aircraft.

Best Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: