Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
AERO L-29 1/72
Sovietwarplanes
March 28, 2024, 12:24:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AERO L-29 1/72  (Read 6723 times)
chakraphad

« on: January 13, 2008, 04:46:12 PM »

Dear friends,
? ? ? ?Many thanks for old comment sir.This my AERO L-29 Delfin 1/72 MPM(Huh). My box lost. But not to do in CCCP but do in Czech. In Tiger meet color I like this color yellow and black. Black strip it painting sir. It collect Topic or not. If it not collect I'm so sorry.

enjoy my works,
chakraphad? Grin.

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 10:55:13 AM »

Hi, Smiley
very nice model.
MPM? Could it be KP? I built that kit a lot of years ago. Or, as an alternative, a Smer kit?
Massimo
Renato71

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 06:23:28 PM »

Once more - fantastic!
Rivet details is fabulous, I love it!

I think it MPM's repack of KOPRO kit, same airbrakes, landing gear and riveting. chakraphad, was inner section of the wings separate from the outer, with upper and lower part that also form the intake? And the kit is very heavy on tail?
Great and detailed kit, but it needs new canopy and landing gear.

Renato
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: