Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /membri/massimotessitori/sovietwarplanes/board/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Amodel News for 2006?
Sovietwarplanes
April 19, 2024, 01:00:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This forum replaces the old sovietwarplanes.com whose domain has expired in January 2017. It has been updated with the posts of the year 2016.
The new location of the site 'Sovietwarplanes pages' is at http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amodel News for 2006?  (Read 4561 times)
John Thompson
Global Moderator

« on: January 06, 2006, 12:45:12 AM »

Amodel has been very good to 1/72 VVS enthusiasts in the past - does anyone have any inside news about what they plan for 2006? I'd love to see a 1/72 La-5 or La-5FN, especially if they pick up on the cowling corrections posted elsewhere on this site. A 1/72 Yak-1b would be very welcome, too. And maybe an accurate La-9/La-11!

Does anyone know of a dependable way to contact them? The e-mail address on their boxes is for their Polish distributor, and e-mail to Amodel doesn't always seem to get forwarded to the right people.

Thanks!

John Thompson
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 07:53:33 AM »

Hi John, Smiley
I have not sure news. I agree with your wishes. However I see that they made a nearly complete collection of Polikarpovs when good drawings are available, and this suggests that I-185 and ITP are likely. I would appreciate them.
Massimo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: